Saturday, February 28, 2015

Circle of Life


The more and more I think about death, the more I think about the beauty of life, and how important it is to live always from a place of gratitude and always try to stay in the present moment. To not get swept away in the endless to-do's and must-have's is really difficult, but I am becoming more aware of the subtle but distinctly profound qualities of life that make it wonderful without all of that. In the long run, none of that matters. What matters is to fill yourself up with experiences that feed your soul, make you feel like a child again, and allow you to love every moment of this Earthly journey, which is so short.

It's so humbling to me to see how the human body can be so powerful and strong, and yet also so weak and fragile. I have always been a healthy eater, but I can't say I always had a complete healthy lifestyle. The thoughts you think, the way you choose to condition your mind and body is so important. Never get distracted by small things that don't matter, because there is a whole world filled with opportunities that pass us by every moment of every day.

I've found greater value in family relationships, as well as the relationship I have with myself, and how that is truly the foundation of all relationships. I've been aware of this for a long time, but I am putting it into practice in a new way now, and it feels so empowering! Life is so short, and it needs to be filled with moments that make you feel beautiful and powerful and excited, rather than moments of regret, pain, or anger. Listen, I understand these are all very real and also essential human emotions, and I'm not asking you to try to get rid of them, because that's not healthy...I'm simply asking you to re-evaluate how important that is to you to keep holding on to.

Give yourself time to let those emotions come and go, but when you've fully lived and experienced it, and learned a lesson from it, let it go and forgive; forgive yourself and those that have hurt you. It may seem like something that is way to huge to forgive, and I can't say that I know each of you reading this and what you have gone through, but I can say, when you go back Home in just a short while, it won't matter. It just won't matter.

You'll have a complete full spectrum view on all those life experiences and how they benefited you to become a stronger and more powerful version of yourself. Even when it looks like the other guys fault, believe it or not, you co-created the experience. If you took part in it, there's a lesson in there for you, and you just can't discount that. It is ignorant to always think that your pain and suffering derives from people and experiences around you, because there is ALWAYS a lesson in it, and it's always for you. Let the people around you learn their own lessons, and let your lesson be to serve yourself.

This life is delicate. Do me a favor, and do yourself a favor, and start living it up the best you can. Find ways to delight in the world, even when it doesn't always look pleasant. Treat yourself without feeling selfish. Find out what's really important, and make that your only priority. There's no need to waste time with things that feel insignificant to you. Dream big, and accomplish them, because you can! See the world, revel in the beauty around you. If nothing else, see the magnificence of yourself. Not your face, not your physicality, but the soul within you, and the light within you that is your truest essence. It is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment